This is an example of the Slidebar Control.
- Using two knobs.
- Slider 1 has an attachOnChange event. The input fields at the bottom of the page are updated on any change.
- Slider 2 and 3: values may not overlap.
- Slider 3: the color range is used as an "in between" color bar.
- Mouse wheeling is not possible (which knob would be wheeled?)
- Clicking into the slider: when clicking left of the left node, the left node is moved. Same with the right. But when clicked in between then nothign is done.
Slider 1 knob 1:
Slider 1 knob 2: