This is an example of the FlipFlop Control.
- Like example 1: FlipFlop init by convertField(): an existing select field is converted on the fly.
- Very long captions here, thus we've used the top-bottom rendering here (instead of the default left-right).
- A single click on an option already moves the element to the other field. Thus 2 of the buttons are not shown... they make no sense.
- A max of 3 selected options is specified.
- Custom captions and styles for the titles above the select fields ('Choose' and 'Mine').